You can create a post and schedule it to publish on your Page in the future. Scheduled posts can be created and edited by other admins and editors who help manage your Page.
About Susan Finn
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Susan Finn contributed a whooping 27 entries.
Entries by Susan Finn
Gotta love ’em – Vendor Events are a wonderful opportunity to connect with other businesses.
Studies show that, in most cultures, women do, indeed, network in a different way from men.
We want our meetings to be as comfortable for our guests as possible. This is why we have created a “Meeting Ambassador” initiative.
Personal branding is about identifying and then communicating what makes you unique and relevant.
At the December 8, 2015 WBN meeting, Marietta Courtney, CPA ran a very interesting group activity designed to help small business owners identify and share skills, tips, challenges and successes in the area of customer growth. The concepts and questions that we discussed were created by Jen Vondenbrink of LS Business Solutions who has agreed to allow us […]
Article by Social Media Specialist Susan Finn
Article by WBN founder, Susan Finn
Summary and comments from our recent member survey.
Search WBN Blog by Topic
- Clearing the Clutter PresentationWed Mar 21 2018, 6:30pm EDT - 7:30pm EDT
- Winning the Paper Battle ClassThu Mar 22 2018, 6:30pm EDT - 8:30pm EDT
- WBN Monthly MeetingTue Apr 10 2018, 9:15am EDT - 11:30am EDT
- Happier at Work! How the Science of Happiness Boosts Productivity and JoyTue Apr 10 2018, 9:30am EDT - 11:30am EDT
- WBN Monthly MeetingTue May 8 2018, 9:15am EDT - 11:30am EDT