01 Jul Meet Mangia Neapolitan Pizzeria!
Meet the Owners, Dave Iava and Ilyssa Grant
Dave Iava and I are in the merchant services business. Harbortouch Atlantic is our company and we are an independent reseller for Harbortouch. We provide credit card processing solutions for merchants including phone swipes, credit card terminals, tablets and pos systems, ATM’s and merchant loans. Mangia Neapolitan Pizzeria is a licensee with 6 individually owned locations in addition to our location in Norton. Dave had been working with Mangia for the last few years when he became aware that the Norton location was for sale.
Dave and I decided that opening Mangia Neapolitan Pizzeria in Norton would be a nice compliment to our Pos business. Now when we work with restauranteurs, we have the advantage of restaurant experience as well as having the first hand knowledge of using the Harbortouch Pos in our Pizzeria.
Mangia was founded in 2003 in Brookline, Massachusetts, with an unwavering focus and commitment to healthy eating and pure deliciousness. The secret to MANGIA’S success is our award winning whole wheat dough that serves as the foundation for a variety of custom crafted specialty pies. These pies feature only the freshest meat and vegetable toppings, all natural delectable sauces and 100% natural mozzarella cheese.
- Menu items include fresh salads made to order, delicious whole wheat wraps, chicken or meatball parmigiana subs, calzones, wings and appetizers.
- Our chicken & focaccia bread are made fresh daily.
- Slices are available daily.
- Announcing our new “skinny” pizza with 40% less calories. It’s the perfect way to enjoy your Mangia pizza guilt free.
- Cool off this summer with an Italian Ice!
- Our Mangia Cares program supports local organizations with fundraising opportunities. 20% of pre-tax sales from the event are donated to the host organization.
- “Make your own pizza” themed birthday parties and catering.
Like us on Facebook at Mangia Neapolitan Pizzeria Norton for information on events, specials and flash sales.